Tuesday, October 16, 2007

intern abuse documented

-----Original Message-----

From: Allison XXXX
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:12 PM
To: XXXX
Subject: Allison's October 11 Update

Hi Everyone! Here is my 10/11/07 update!
Today was a great day! I called a bunch of contacts for Quail Ridge, talked to some but unfortunately I didn't get through to most. I then made confirmations for Thrive After Divorce and got those off to Amy. Lastly, I made an update sheet for my progress on Thrive After Divorce to keep up as I make calls and send more emails. I called the list of contacts that I had sent an email to on Tuesday but not one contact picked up or was in their office so I'll try again tomorrow or Tuesday. Also, I went on a hunt earlier for Diet Orange Sunkist and while I couldn't find any in all of DC I actually saw George Stephanopoulos! IT WAS SO COOL! Just wanted to let you know. According to Hillary it's good luck so thats great because I have a test tomorrow so I need all the luck I can get! My parents are coming in town tomorrow for parents weekend at GW so I'm very excited to see them! Well, I hope everyone has a great night! See you tomorrow!
-Allison-

No comments: